If you’ve been on my Instagram recently, you might have seen my latest beauty tutorial (Brows, Lashes, Lips, Done!) is up on YouTube. So, here is the corresponding blog post with all the steps and products!
This routine is super easy to follow, and can be done quickly if you’re pressed for time (or can’t be bothered doing a full face of makeup!). There are only 4 products involved, and they’ll leave you with a little bit of day time glam.
- Use the Benefit Goof Proof brow pencil spoolie brush to brush your brows upwards and outwards.
- Using the other end of the Goof Proof brow pencil (I use the shade “01 Light”), lightly draw a line along the bottom and top of your brows, following their shape. Gently fill in your brows with small strokes in the direction of hair growth.
- Comb out your brows again using the spoolie brush to blend the pencil evenly through.
- Draw a line along the brow bone with the Benefit High Brow pencil. I like to also draw a (very) small line on the top side of my brows, and along the outside of the tail end – the pencil can double as a concealer to clean up any messy edges. Then, just use a Q tip to smudge and blend the pencil in.
- The lashes are probably the easiest step of all! Just swipe one coat of Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant mascara along your lashes.
- For the lips, line and fill them in with Clinique Chubby Stick Intense coloured lip balm (I used the shade “05 Plushest Punch”). Using a tissue, tidy up the edges and blot your lips. Done!
Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil: I discovered the Benefit brow range earlier this year, and I’m hooked. This pencil is my personal fave. On one end is the all important spoolie brush, for combing out those brows before you fill them in, and for brushing the product through afterwards. On the other end is the actual pencil. It has a crayon-like formula, so it glides on smoothly, as well as a pointed, triangular shape to get that perfect angle while you’re filling and shaping. Bonus points because this little beauty has a 12 hour wear time, and is also waterproof!
Benefit High Brow Pencil: This creamy highlighter pencil, and the Goof Proof Brow Pencil go together like two peas in a pod. The filler pencil shapes your brows and makes them appear fuller, and then this baby glides along the brow bone to make your brows look higher, and your entire eye area more youthful. The texture of this pencil is something I love too – it has a really creamy feel and glides onto your brow bone and blends really easily. The pencil is also a handy little concealer. When your blending it in, it will tidy up any messy edges from when you filled in your brows, making them look even more perfect! Win!
Make Up For Ever Smoky Extravagant Mascara: I discovered this mascara after it was given to me as a free sample from Sephora (long live the Sephora freebies! So much love for you!), and boy am I glad I got it. This mascara is now my personal favourite, and my go-to. The brush has this amazing shape, which is fuller at one end, (for making the outer lashes beautifully plump and long), and smaller towards the tip of the wand (less risk of knocking mascara on your eyeshadow, yay!) Something I love about the formula is that it’s not clumpy. It provides a smooth coverage, separating the lashes instead of making them stick to each other, whilst lengthening them out.
Clinique Chubby Sticks Intense: I LOVE the Clinique Chubby Sticks – in particular, I love the Intense range. The lip balms are like a lip crayon, making them easy to fill your lips in with. The pointed end makes it great for filling in the corners of your lips and for evenly lining the edges. I love how the Chubby Sticks are super pigmented – if you’re using these, the colour will be BRIGHT. This is not the range to use if your looking for a subtle lip look (luckily for you though, there are multiple ranges, such as the Baby Tint range and the regular range, which come in softer and more neutral tones). When you wear these, you can blot most of the balm onto a tissue and your lips will still pop with colour. The formula acts kind of like a stain on your lips, and the colour will last all day. The best thing though? These are moisturising lip balms! That means soft, supple lips, and no feathering throughout the day! Woo!
What do you think of this tutorial? Are there any products you think I should know about? I’d love to hear your thoughts! Also, if you’d like to try out the products in this tutorial for yourself, I’ve put in the links to all the products below!
Brows, Lashes, Lips, Done!: BENEFIT Goof Proof Brow Pencil, BENEFIT High Brow Pencil, MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara, CLINIQUE Chubby Sticks Intense Moisturising Lip Balm.
Shop the Post: